[Gambas-user] Debugging program to find error

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Apr 12 18:24:09 CEST 2010

> > >Can you make an archive of your package and put it somewhere I can
> > >download it? I will test it on my Mandriva and see what happens exactly.
> > >
> > >Regards,
> >
> > Of course, and thanks again
> >
> > Here is the link:
> >
> > http://www.tecleandocodigo.webcindario.com/
> >
> > Regards
>
> I got it.
>
> I suggest you install "googleearth" (for example) in your home directory,
> and look in the "googlearth" shell script to see how they locate the
> executable path, and how they define the shared library path.
>
> Regards,

I think you didn't put all the needed libraries in the archive.

To know which libraries are loaded by your program, run it with 'strace', and
look at all the "*.so" files that are opened successfully by the open() system
call. I noticed that some *.so files were taken in the system path, and not in
the archive.

Benoît Minisini