[Gambas-user] Input command with double enter: is this expected?

Leandro Santiago leandrosansilva at ...626...
Mon Apr 5 17:16:37 CEST 2010

Hello to all. I'm writing a small command-line app.

I'm using the input command to read data from keyboard (stdin), and to
finalize the command in gambas, is necessary to press enter key twice, but I
never saw this behavior. Usually (in 99% of languages) just one enter is the
nedeed.

Is there another way to read data from keyboard?

I just do:
Input name

I'm using gambas3 rev. 2840 in Ubuntu Linux. 9.10

(Sorry for my bad English :-))