[Gambas-user] problem with alignmet & position in GB3(qt)

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Mon Apr 5 09:54:53 CEST 2010

On Monday 05 April 2010 17:29:08 Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> On 5 April 2010 17:19, kobolds <kobolds at ...2041...> wrote:
> > here how you do the test on IDE
> >
> > 1. create a form (768x1024)
> > 2. drag a panel into the form (make sure it big)
> > 3. drag a picbox into the panel (same size as panel) so the picbox cover
> > the whole panel
> > 4. drag 9 buttons on it ( on top of picbox)
> > 5. change button1 width and height to 100x80
> > 6. select the rest of buttons and do alignment same width and same height
> > 7.  check the widthxheight of the buttons . you will notice all change to
> > other value (not 100x80)
> >
> > hope this will help
>
> Probably not. Who is going to do all that when you could post the code
>  yourself?

Send us the code.

personally I never use panels - only ever Vbox/Hbox and set the properties of
these to maket my rows/columns expand/keep the same etc.

Send us the code,and could you re-post the picture as I trashed it, happy for
you to send to me direct.

Richard