[Gambas-user] problem with alignmet & position in GB3(qt)

kobolds kobolds at ...2041...
Mon Apr 5 09:19:58 CEST 2010

here how you do the test on IDE

1. create a form (768x1024)
2. drag a panel into the form (make sure it big)
3. drag a picbox into the panel (same size as panel) so the picbox cover the
whole panel
4. drag 9 buttons on it ( on top of picbox)
5. change button1 width and height to 100x80
6. select the rest of buttons and do alignment same width and same height
7.  check the widthxheight of the buttons . you will notice all change to
other value (not 100x80)

hope this will help