[Gambas-user] Parallel Port - Kadaitcha Man

Ron_1st ronstk at ...239...
Sun Apr 4 18:45:03 CEST 2010

On Sunday 04 April 2010, Bjorn Macintosh wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> I had already found and gone through the link you sent,  it is what part of
> my code was based on.  If you have read it and can fully understand it can
> you tell me what
> iPortNumber should be in order for me to access the parallel port.  I was
> thinking it would be 888 as a integer (378 in hex is 888 in dec) however I
> don't appear to have got a result from this.
>
> I tryed 378 aswell without result.  I would try polling each and every port
> however I understand this would potentially break my pc. not my favourite
> option.
>
> Thanks
> Bjorn Macintosh

Read exactly which port you must open in the gambas documentation for your used code.

using:
2.2 An alternate method:
It is written in the example below. :)

Best regards,

Ron_1st

--

111.111111 x 111.111111 = 12345.678987654321