[Gambas-user] Parallel Port

Bjorn Macintosh bjorn.macintosh at ...626...
Sun Apr 4 00:14:24 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Does anyone have a program that interfaces with the parallel port, one
written in Gambas.  If you do would you be willing to share this program
with me as I am trying to write a parallel port interface and am struggling
to get my head around a few concepts.  mainly how to write to the port and
how to select pin's base 0 base1 and base2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I sent a post two days ago holding
the full details on my program and what I am trying to do if you  need any
clarification.

Thanks
Bjorn Macintosh