[Gambas-user] probem with user component in GB3 Rev 2851

kobolds kobolds at ...2041...
Fri Apr 2 14:52:58 CEST 2010

when I move to GB3 , I recreate from scratch my program and all the component
.

at that time I still see the component show up in component list .
I not sure since which rev of GB3 the component disappear from the list ,
this is because I haven't done any changes to the component until today.

I try recompile and make and restart GB3 but no use