[Gambas-user] Using _Data & _Save events

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...43...
Wed Sep 30 16:46:46 CEST 2009

Hi, I have some problems using the _Data & the _Save events in a TableView.

* I select data fom a table and fill the TableView with the _Data event.
* Then I edit the data with the _Edit metod and save the new information with the _Save event.

Then some thing wear happens. The event _Data is called and all is very extrange.

Mandriva 2009.1 32 Bits, mysql, KDE. Gambas 3

See the attached example.

 Regards

--
David