[Gambas-user] fouled up svn question

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Wed Sep 30 03:34:22 CEST 2009

Gambas has fouled up my svn, I think benoit is aware of the issue but in the
meantime I can't commit.

It occurred around renaming a directory in gambas.

When I last did an update this was the outcome
D         help/clinical/familyhistory
Updated to revision 202.

I then tried a commit but the directory is still physically on the disk and
there  is a little padlock on the directory name

richard ~/coding/trunk  $  svn commit -m "more help"
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Unable to lock '/home/richard/coding/trunk/help/clinical/familyhistory'

does anyone know how to resolve this sort of problem?

Regards

richard