[Gambas-user] serial port

Robert JUHASZ robert1juhasz at ...626...
Mon Sep 28 13:29:48 CEST 2009

Hello,

One more question to the same project.
It is a measurement program where the user can give equations for calculated
quantities. Is there an easy way in Gambas to execute them? For example if I
have a string (formula) of "2*3+6*(4-1)" how can I calculate the result?

Thanks, Robi