[Gambas-user] Can't access PostreSQL schemas

José Luis Castro jlcastroar at ...626...
Sat Sep 26 04:45:08 CEST 2009

Hi Benoît. Thanks for your kind answer.

I must say, however, the database was created and it's maintained using the
application "PGAdmin", so I can say with absolute security that the table
I'm trying to acces has been created, in fact, with a primary key. Also I
ran a lot of queries from PGAdmin and everything works just fine; so a
priori I think the database and tables are well designed.
On the other hand, I tried to access from Gambas 2.16, another table of the
same database, but a one that is not into the schema (for instance, has the
same sctructure, keys and indexes) and works fine when using the Edit()
method. That's the reason I think this is a problem with schemas.

Regards,

José Luis