[Gambas-user] Closing X in Form event?

Fri Sep 25 12:26:46 CEST 2009

Dimitris Anogiatis schrieb:
> hey Rolf,
>
> Is it a modal form a normal form or a dialog?

It's a modal one

> I think that in normal forms Form_Unload is the event you want but I'm not
> entirely sure
> could you give us a few more details on what you're trying to do?

Well, I can't find Form_Unload. Wasn't that VB? No, what I was looking
for was an event referring to the X gadget of the window only.

But I just remembered that I could do it using a flag which is set
clicking OK and not set clicking Cancel or something else. This flag
then is referenced during Form_Close. This would have the same effect
(if my crude logic doesn't fool me today...) :-)

Rolf