[Gambas-user] Can't access PostreSQL schemas

José Luis Castro jlcastroar at ...626...
Thu Sep 24 04:44:46 CEST 2009

Hi. I've created a schema in a PostreSQL database. The sintax for accessing
data from the schema is: schema.tableName
That works fine when trying with .exec method (i.e. "SELECT * FROM
schema.tableName" or "INSERT INTO schema.tableName VALUES..."), but it
doesn't work when I try to use the .edit method

I'm using Gambas 2.16 and PostreSQL 8.5

If anyone can help me with this (maybe just telling me where to get the
answer for this question, probably already answered) i'll apreciatte it.

JOSÉ L. CASTRO