[Gambas-user] chop project

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Wed Sep 23 07:19:26 CEST 2009

Hey JY,

One approach would be to create a main message-passing class, and link the
sub-projects to that class passing messages through a common set of
properties and methods

Another approach is to create the sub-projects with a class of common
properties and methods that pass the message from one
sub-project to the other.

The tricky part would be to dynamically load that sub-project in your main
project, effectivelly creating a sort of plugin.

I hope this helps

Regards
Dimitris