[Gambas-user] Arithmetic failure in project

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Mon Sep 21 21:20:44 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag, den 22.09.2009, 03:42 +1000 schrieb Horst Günther Burkhardt
III:
> Hey everybody.
>
> I'm building a basic flash exposure calculator with floats and extremely
> precise arithmetic, to benefit those of us who happen to list
> photography among our hobbies ;)
>
> Unfortunately, I've run into several issues with the code.
>
> The foremost of which: no matter the data that is plugged in, the result
> is always 0.
>
> Also, my case construct for power adjustment is ... considerably failed.
>
> Attached are my .form .class and a screenshot of the result i get.
>
> Thanks in advance for all your help :)

Salut Horst Günther Burkhardt,

please help us to help!

Tell use , your version of gambas,
and send us the project "Source archive" can by made by pressing CTRL
+ALT+A at same time.

Thanks in advance for all your help :)
Charlie