[Gambas-user] another IDE cut/n paste behaviour

Sat Sep 19 00:42:11 CEST 2009

I can confirm partly with Gambas 3 revision 2342.
On console CTRL+V and CTRL+C doesn't work, but "mouse right click
menu" copy and paste works.

With Gambas 2.15, keys works as expected.
On IDE code editor, keys works with both Gambas 2 and 3, as expected.

@Ubuntu 9.04 64bit.

Jussi