[Gambas-user] another IDE cut/n paste behaviour

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Thu Sep 17 23:45:32 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 09.09.2009, 12:58 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> > Salut,
> >
> > on gambas2 and gambas3 (since month) in code editor CTRL+C not always
> > works.
> > CTRL+V is OK, CTRL+X (I haven't tested)
> >
> > ContextMenu/Copy works well.
> >
> > Is that a gambas behaviour or Linux/Ubuntu 8.04/Xorg behaviour.
> > Or a problem on my box.
> >

> Please give more details on when it does not work.

Salut Benoit,

back again today for that.

Finally, for sure, in gambas2 2.16 when I try during debug, having
selected something of in the editor, I can't copy it with CTRL+C I have
to use the ContextMenu/Copy.
CTRL+V works.

--
Amicalment