[Gambas-user] Gambas2 IDE Font in KDE4

j. riolex pinuela jriolexp at ...43...
Wed Sep 16 16:17:51 CEST 2009

Hi,
I was rather not clear regarding the IDE font. I have attached the screenshot of this issue. As can be seen from the image, the foreground is the running application and in the background the IDE design view. The menu font are quite large. I have already set the Font size in the General Preference to Small size (there are only 2 options: Normal and Small). Another problem is Make Installation Package dialog, where the buttons at the bottom are not visible.

Regards,

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!