[Gambas-user] intel i7 - parallel processing

Ivan Williams ivanwms64 at ...43...
Fri Sep 11 22:01:36 CEST 2009

Greetings

     I currently program in gambas on a P4 Dual Core with 2 GB RAM and will be upgrading to a I7 system by the end of the quarter.  I am wondering if anyone out there is programming on a i7 and if so, what kind of speed are you seeing in program execution?  Also, have you had any success in parallel programming with gambas and if so are you willing to share your code?

Thank You

Ivan

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
Without ever having felt sorry for itself.
-- D.H. Lawrence

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

Linux - Live Free or Die.