[Gambas-user] a IDE-Bug in 2.16.0 rev 2323

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Fri Sep 11 15:33:36 CEST 2009

Am Freitag, den 11.09.2009, 13:34 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> > Salut Benoit,
> >

> > [OperatingSystem]
> > OperatingSystem=Linux
> > KernelRelease=2.6.24-24-generic
> > DistributionVendor=ubuntu
> > DistributionRelease="Ubuntu 8.04.3 LTS"
> >
> > [System]
> > CPUArchitecture=i686
> > TotalRam=506932 kB
> >
> > [Gambas]
> > Gambas1=gbx-1.0.17
> > Gambas1Path=/usr/bin/gbx
> > Gambas2=2.16.0
> > Gambas2Path=/usr/local/bin/gbx2
> > Gambas3=2.99.0
> > Gambas3Path=/usr/local/bin/gbx3
> >
> > ----------------- gambas2 ----------------------------------------------
> > 2.16.0
> > Revision: 2323
> > /usr/local/bin/gbx2
> >
> > changing in IDE-Editor the sub/function by selecting it in the ComboBox
> > raise an Error and IDE crashes.
> >

> I cannot reproduce the bug - please give some details about what you did
> exactly.
>
> Regards,

Salut,

today I cannot reproduce the bug too.
What I do, I often do, is changing in an open IDE the projects, run
them, test them.
Move sometimes the place where the project is stored (move them).
Yesterday, after the a couple of reproduction off that bug, I copied the
last gambas-IDE to my home, loaded and started  it, then I'v chosen the
project and could reproduce the error the 3 objects had all a NULL
value.

What I did: I stood in the code editor and wanted to change into another
SUB, which I choose in the combobox.. and hoped ...and crashed.

--
Amicalment
Charlie