[Gambas-user] Property buttons for popup dialogis in IDE not working - second try

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Fri Sep 11 15:03:39 CEST 2009

On Friday 11 September 2009 22:53:52 richard terry wrote:

Dorry, I meant after 2319. not 2219

I've taken a close look at this and what is happening is that the mouse down,
instead of depressing the button > the button disappears from under the mouse.

Interestingly if I double click really quickly on the blank area where the
button should be, after a number of times (seemingly randomly) the mouse up
event I presume seems to trigger something and the dialog appears.

Regards

Richard