[Gambas-user] Selection from GridView

Aleksandrs Livshics aleks.l at ...1865...
Fri Sep 11 13:23:00 CEST 2009

I used 2.7 on eeepc version of Ubuntu 8.1 (called EasyPeasy 1.1),
 but now I have compiled 2.16 on the same system. No difference.
I can select one row only or a group of rows, but not 2 rows in different
places of the GridView.
But I cannot imagine how this netbook may be different from a usual
PC in this case. Should be only small and slow and without a CD/DVD inside...
And I have never noticed any differences using other software.