[Gambas-user] question about Dialog.SelectDirectory()

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Thu Sep 10 22:41:17 CEST 2009

It's not a stupid question Charlie,

you can use the DirChooser control that's available in gb.form
You can have a form with that control come up as modal
(so you can't do anything else until you have chosen a directory
 and inside it you can put a dirchooser control

you can get the selected path like this:

tmpPath = DirChooser1.SelectedPath

I hope this helps

Regards
Dimitris