[Gambas-user] Selection from GridView

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Thu Sep 10 08:55:12 CEST 2009

To do the first write (select first, third and sixth rows - gvYourGridView
is the name of the gridview in your form)

gvYourGridView.Rows.[0].Selected = True
gvYourGridView.Rows.[2].Selected = True
gvYourGridView.Rows.[5].Selected = True

To do the second only write