[Gambas-user] Value box for numeric values

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Sep 5 01:45:02 CEST 2009

> Hi gambas users.
> It seems to me that it is impossible to enter a number in
> scientific notation in a value box. It does not accept
> "E" or "D" letters which are used to separate exponent.
> So value as 1.0E-1 is illegal. If it is so, it must be treated as a bug !
> Or am I doing something wrongly ?
> Alex

I don't know if "Number" should accept scientic notation, or if I should
better create a new ValueBox Type (for example "Scientific").

And where did you see that "D" is an exponent separator?

--
Benoît