[Gambas-user] Gambas3 and database components

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Thu Sep 3 21:34:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

this database stuff looks very very good now. Very easy to use. Chapeau!

Two questions after first testing:

1st: What happend to DataBrowser1.GridView? This property is still in the docs, but unusable.
Every attempt to resize the columns, rename a column header or select a row produces an error.

2nd: As Benoit said, it should be possible now to define a SQL query as a "table" for a DataSource. I tried that.
In "Connections/Connection1" I can see my tables, they are correctly displayed, I can modify them.
When I insert a SQL query and run it, the result is just as I wanted it.
Now I think I should save this query somewhere to use it later.
But nothing happens with the "Save" button or the "Export" button.
In the "Connection" tab the connection is marked "read only". (but I have all the rights and can write to the database in the
app)

Regards, Matti