[Gambas-user] Selection from a list

Aleksandrs Livshics aleks.l at ...1865...
Thu Sep 3 13:04:44 CEST 2009

Hallo to everyone.
Can anyone tell me whether a ListBox can be used to
display a list with several items preselected and then
to allow a user to change some part of this selection?
I think mode "multiple" must allow to do this. However
I do not understand how to preselect more than one item
and how to get the indexes of the finally selected items,
if there are more then one of them.
My difficulty is due to the fact that if I want to set some
item as "selected=TRUE" I have to make it "current" by
specifying the "index". But by doing this I change the status
of the item which was "current" before... It does not remain
"selected=TRUE" , does it?
I probably do not understand something.
Alex