[Gambas-user] packaging

Robert JUHASZ robert1juhasz at ...626...
Thu Oct 29 06:24:04 CET 2009

Hello All,

I have a very basic question... how should I install Gambas 2 (latest
version) for having the full version?
I work on Ubuntu 9.04, 32bit version.
I use database (mysql), serial port besida the standard features and I'd
like to be able to make an installation package.

On the wiki, the link doesn't work, the Ubuntu built-in version (2.8)
doesn't handle the database part.

I used http://www.domotiga.nl/projects/domotiga/wiki/Gambas/Install which
installs the last version and works 100% correctly until I try to make a
package (fail with a missing fakeroute component). When installing fakeroute
then the package is created but I was not able to install my application,
even the gambas behaved starnge after.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Robi