[Gambas-user] set of questions

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Oct 25 02:33:18 CEST 2009

> It would be excellent to find the answer in documentation, when the
> technology will be done.

I won't do that for 2.17. I will release it first, and then I will implement
the feature. This way you will be able to test it and we will see that is
enough to run Gambas from a specific directory.

> You want to ask me: "What the problem is?".

No, we thought you need the Show() method of the Window class.

> I often need to know, if SomeForm is already opened or yet not. I
> didn't find any property or method of the Form that told about it.

To know if a window (or a form) is opened, just test the "Closed" property. If
it is False, then the window is opened.

> Now it works correctly. :)
> There isn't "(Scaled)" in the list of Form's properties in
> documentation. And there is only "STATIC PROPERTY READ
> gb.qt.Desktop.Scale AS Integer" in the whole documentation. :(

There is no "(Scaled)" property. This is just a feature provided by the IDE.
If you want to know how it is implemented, look inside a *.form file when
(Scaled) is True and when it is False.

Benoît Minisini