[Gambas-user] set of questions

Sat Oct 24 13:23:45 CEST 2009

Dima Malkov ha scritto:

> "Dima" is a modern citizen short equivalent for traditional Russian
> male-name "Dmitriy".
> Russians prefer to put full name only in documents, or when somebody
> informs about the famous person. In the dialogs russians usually like
> when they are refered by the short equivalents. And be carefull: there
> is a Russian fermale-name "Dina".
> You haven't hurt me.

When Faysal wrote "...Dima... (my regards to her)", I suddenly was a
little scared of having, in some previous mail, written about you using
"he". I went to review my mails... then I thought: "yeah, it is a
beautiful lebanese name, for a woman"...
It is nice to learn something about names and so on, around the world.

> Dima Malkov (Russia), male, 20 years old, use Gambas for 2 months,
> program in Linux for 2 months, use Linux for 2 years, speak English in
> practice and communicate with foreigners for 3 weeks.

Nice presentation - your numbers are small in all the respects! And
there is an apparent preference for the "2" :-)

It is a pleasure to know you.

Best regards,

--
Doriano Blengino

"Listen twice before you speak.
This is why we have two ears, but only one mouth."