[Gambas-user] set of questions

Ron_1st ronstk at ...239...
Sat Oct 24 03:49:14 CEST 2009

On Friday 23 October 2009, Werner wrote:

> >> Yes the big boss is a big wonder.
> >>

> > Hey, this is my birthday or what? :-)
> >
> > What does "Thespian of repute" means?
> >
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thespian

Nice. If Benoit's acting is of same quality as programming then
the 'International Thespian Society' should honorary him to :)

About my feelings/compliment to Benoit.
His source code of gambas written in C did show me a beautifull usage of
the m4 macro usage.
It was never seen before by me used in sources code in same quantity and
quality. I'm a lover of this usage in the past with M80/L80 for CP/M and
the EditorAssemblerPlus for the TRS80.

May be more programmers do so but Benoit's way looks to me not the regular
common way for the C art o programming. Anyway I never see it done.

Best regards,

Ron_1st

--

I can learn a lot of Benoit's programming :)