[Gambas-user] Gambas MD5 and MySQL MD5 Do Not Match

briansykes brisykes at ...626...
Fri Oct 23 20:21:59 CEST 2009

Well the stored passwords are users for a chat server i'm making and they
sign up for via website, so i can use gambas to do the stored passwords i
have to use php's md5 function, so using the gambas crypt library isn't
doable.  As for the md5sum binary, as far as i can see thats for files only,
i cant compare text with it i've just tried that and it says file not found.