[Gambas-user] Form problem with Gambas v2.16

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Fri Oct 23 19:56:01 CEST 2009

Am Freitag, den 23.10.2009, 18:58 +0200 schrieb Olivier Cruilles:
> Here is the file:
>

> Olivier Cruilles
> Mail: linuxos at ...1896...
>

> Le 23 oct. 2009 à 18:26, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
>
> >> Hello Benoit,
> >>
> >> Since Gambas v2.16, after copy/paste objects by the IDE (as button or
> >> Panel) in my main form,
> >> I can not execute or recompil my project because the following error
> >> panel appair:
> >>
> >> Too many constants
> >> dans la définition du formulaire.
> >>
> >> Maybe there is too many objects declared in this Form ?
> >
> > There are. Show me your *.form file, I will tell you. I guess there
> > is a *lot*
> > of controls in it!
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Benoît Minisini

Salut Olivier,

isolated like this, I have to report, 'It workes fine', where is the
problem ?
To any chance to help you, I had to empty the class file(strip off all
code)

--
Amicalment
Charlie