[Gambas-user] Form problem with Gambas v2.16

Dag Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...2312...
Fri Oct 23 18:47:09 CEST 2009

Benoît Minisini schrieb:
>> Hello Benoit,
>>
>> Since Gambas v2.16, after copy/paste objects by the IDE (as button or
>> Panel) in my main form,
>> I can not execute or recompil my project because the following error
>> panel appair:
>>
>> Too many constants
>> dans la définition du formulaire.
>>
>> Maybe there is too many objects declared in this Form ?
>>

> There are. Show me your *.form file, I will tell you. I guess there is a *lot*
> of controls in it!
>
> Regards,

question to this - what is a lot, do we have a limit? I can remenber,
not good but i think, there were 256 items possible on a VB-Form. well,
this because of the well-known tiny-integer of MS, why the f... do
someone program like this. btw - tiny integer is not the same in MySQL,
it is more

regards to you all