[Gambas-user] saving picturebox as video

Hartmut Eilers hartmut at ...2307...
Thu Oct 22 00:29:23 CEST 2009

Hi Stephen,

thanks for your answer. I do it the way you suggested.
In the moment I use mencoder to generate the video from the
images, but I will test ffmpeg asap.

Any ideas out there how to stream the images as video ?

Thanks for your help
Regards
Hartmut