[Gambas-user] make Label background from Database field

Sun Oct 18 17:11:49 CEST 2009

Dimitris Anogiatis ha scritto:
> Vassili,
>
> Glad to hear that it's working for you :)

I join - congratulations!

The only pity is to have such an awful case statement, when 5 or 6 lines
of code would do the same job. That SELECT it is not much faster,
because it compares case by case until it finds a match, and then exits.
For this purpose, I forget to put a return in my subroutine just after
the match (when the test is true). Doing so, I bet the speed is comparable.

Best regards,

--
Doriano Blengino

"Listen twice before you speak.
This is why we have two ears, but only one mouth."