[Gambas-user] make Label background from Database field

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Sat Oct 17 21:12:23 CEST 2009

Vassili,

We're close...

try

IF rsThesi.Index < rsThesi.Count THEN
   rsThesi.MoveNext()
ENDIF

I hope this takes you a bit further in your project

Keep up the good work

Regards
Dimitris