[Gambas-user] How can I zoom -in, zoom-out and rotate a picture?

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Sat Oct 17 12:24:29 CEST 2009

You can't do that with a picture.

Use image instead, this class has methods like rotate. Look in the docs for details.
Then either draw the image in a DrawingArea, or convert it into a picture and show it in a PictureBox.

Matti