[Gambas-user] make Label background from Database field

Vassilis K vkan53 at ...2300...
Fri Oct 16 08:20:04 CEST 2009

Thanks for the answer Dimitri.

You also caught error No 2 with the 2nd solution:

       $alblTime.Resize(100)
        FOR iD = 0 TO rsThesi.Count - 1
          $alblTime[iD] = NEW Label(ME)
          $alblTime[iD].Background = Color.Red
        NEXT
        MODMain.$Con.Commit()
END

The form with 100 labels is loading but I can see no red color
at the labels that the value of rsThesi!thesi is different than 0.
I can only see some red color at the upper left of the form!!

Let me explain that I already have put the 100 Labels on a form
with names: Label1, Label2, ....Label100.
All I need is to change their color when the value of the field thesi
in the egrafes table is <> 0.

The other option with while < rsThesi.Count etc is not working.