[Gambas-user] make Label background from Database field

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Thu Oct 15 22:12:11 CEST 2009

The "Out of bounds" error occurs when you haven't told Gambas how many items the array should hold.
Just add a
$alblTime.Resize(100)
before you actually use the array.
"100" means how many labels you have. Could be also a variable, like counting files...

Regards
Matti