[Gambas-user] DataBrowser question

nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626... nospam.nospam.nospam at ...626...
Wed Oct 14 23:12:43 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 18:08 +0200, Matti wrote:
> DataSource1.ReadOnly = TRUE
> and the buttons are gone.

Ah! Absolutely brilliant. Thank you.

It's not exactly clear in the documentation, and I searched everywhere
before asking.

I've sent an email to "gambas at ...1..." to request signup
to work on the documentation so I clarify these things as I go. It's the
least I can do.