[Gambas-user] DataBrowser question

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Wed Oct 14 19:52:28 CEST 2009

Jorge,

You got it. There are more subs/functions you need but I hope you can
extract you want. Please note there is a class TipoString that is only used
to pass a string by reference (I'm using gambas2)

Regards,
Ricardo