[Gambas-user] Trash

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Tue Oct 13 20:07:30 CEST 2009

Now I found an even easier way. The solution is already on board.

Under KDE, just use
SHELL "kioclient move /home/user/filename trash:/"

That's all. Moves the file to trash with all the recover informations and even shows the correct desktop icon.

For Gnome, there should be a similar command available.

Regards
Matti