[Gambas-user] Normal behaviour for GTK+?

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Tue Oct 13 17:14:53 CEST 2009

Ricardo,

If I may express my opinion I think it was a very wise choice on Benoit's
side to support both GTK+ and QT
(even though it seems like it's a rat race trying to debug both components
every time qt works gtk doesn't
and vice versa or both don't work at the same time)

I believe that both technologies have their merits and their uses, and using
either or is more of a a design choice
of the programmer to go with either or and I think that deprecating gb.gtk
would be a pretty big strategy mistake.

It's one of the things that I like about Gambas, that it makes my
application work in both of them.

Regards,
Dimitris