[Gambas-user] best way to monitor remote URL/file in gambas2

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Tue Oct 13 15:04:52 CEST 2009

Exacly, so I would very much rather not have to jack with a generated index.html

I was thinking maybe the gambas http client had some useful
functionality for this matter. But i've never used it.

For ftp sites for example, curl works perfectly for what I need... for
instance,

SHELL curl -l ftp://ftp-osl.osuosl.org TO sRes

That will show a listing similar to the output of ls on a local
directory. I can work with that. But I need a similar functionality
for http URIs too, not just FTP