[Gambas-user] Sendmail problems

Johny Provoost johny.provoost at ...27...
Mon Oct 12 18:05:39 CEST 2009

was'nt complicated at all, it's just looked that way (never did
something like that before).  I Think the programmers of the scripts did
a great job.
After the ./configure i got the message "These components are disabeld -
gb.qte", but no other errors.

So now I'm working with Gamba's 2.16
But still no attach in the mail.

Someting else I see what i did'nt mention before is when I start the
program form the IDE, I get servere messages in the Konsole tab
"QSettings: failed to open file '/etc/qt3/qt_plugins_3.3rc'"
"QSettings::sync: filename is null/empty"
I had that with the version 2.8 (that's a confusing number from ubuntu)
also. Everething else in the program works as inspected exept for the
attach.
If I look in /etc/qt the file qt_plugins_3.3c is there (210 kb)

Vriendelijke Groeten
Johny Provoost