[Gambas-user] Right-click menu

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Fri Oct 9 23:28:34 CEST 2009

Am Freitag, den 09.10.2009, 23:11 +0200 schrieb M. Cs.:
> Troubles: I've done this
>
> PUBLIC SUB gV_Menu()
> DIM almenu, almenu1 AS Menu
> almenu = NEW Menu(FMain)
> almenu1 = NEW Menu(almenu)
> almenu1.Text = "Delete selected"
> almenu.Hide
> IF gV.Rows.Count > 0 AND gv.Column = 1 THEN
> SELECT Mouse.Right
> CASE TRUE
> almenu.popup()
> CASE ELSE
> END SELECT
> ENDIF
> END
>
> And the message is there are "no mouse event data".
> Can you explain me where to create a menu, or what's wrong with my code?

Salut M. Cs.;

form here I can't say how to create a menu in gambas, a part there is
something in the popup menu on the form.

But what you try is  something like, 'I'M sitting on the branch, and
calling out to create the tree'

If ever thats right , it hase to be placed somewhere before:

--
Amicalment
Charlie