[Gambas-user] Right-click menu

Steven James Drinnan steven at ...2097...
Fri Oct 9 11:30:46 CEST 2009

1st you would need to create a hidden menu using the menu editor

Then you would use the 'menu' event of the control (right click the
control select 'event' then menu) to popup the menu.

	mnuname.popup() 'where mnuname is the menu item name.

For when it gets activated you would have to do some coding with the
mouse   (Mouse.X etc) IE check where the mouse is and if it where it
should be then show the menu.

I hope that helps

Steven