[Gambas-user] Trash

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Fri Oct 9 08:05:50 CEST 2009

Hi Dimitris,

that's better, but not all.
I looked at what the system does when I throw something away.
In /home/username/.local/share/Trash/info there is a file "(Filename).trashinfo".
This is a text file with
[Trash Info]
Path=/home/username/Test/img_3555.jpg
DeletionDate=2009-10-09T07:47:45

So, to let the user see what was deleted and to give the possibility to undo the deletion, it would be necessary to generate
a text file with these informations.

Regards,
Matti