[Gambas-user] found some problems in gabmas2

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Oct 7 23:44:35 CEST 2009

> Salut,
>
> The first is easy to reproduce:
>
> - working with gambas-DBmanager if you navigate by keys to an empty
> field, which is not to fill ('length' behind 'Float') the app crash.
> Same if you press in such a field any key.

I got the crash with gb.gtk. I will fix it in the next commit.

> Second : in the IDE
> Some times my apps don't start (the form don't raise) after pressing F5.
> [Stop] in toolbar is active. Happens after several starts by F5.

Can you send me a project that allows me to reproduce the bug?

> Third : Is more a question
> in printer.Setup() if I opt for 'Print range' and make 'From page' = 1
> and 'To page' = 1, ( there are 2 pages) who controls that ?
> If that should be done by gambas2, it don't work.

You have to read the values from the Printer class, and print the pages
according to them.

Benoît Minisini